This page is just here for the sake of having a page on the web, since I have found myself with some webspace for storing random resources and to practice web writing techniques on other pages.
If you do want to know more about me, I am married to Anne-Georgina, I am a Christian and I am a Briton. Nothing beyond that can be anything like as important, and what is there that can be better in any man?
I am not going to give links to published articles, professional, cultural nor political, nor interviews nor anything on local politics, as this space is just for me as me, not as a persona. There are though links for I have been asked before:
- WildþingUK: Get out and explore the wild
- St Oswald’s Church, Croxley Green
- The Historic Counties Trust: a charity of which I am a trustee
- The Association of British Counties, of which I am the current Vice-Chairman
- The Huntingdonshire Society, with which I assisted for several years and whose website I have agreed to host.